Information about comparative CNG fuel pricing and station locations, and links to resources.
Want to receive fresh Redmark E-News? Click the button at the bottom of the page to sign up.
|COLORADO FUEL PRICES|
|Week Ago Avg.||$2.52||$3.04||$2.75||$2.18||$1.76||$1.56|
|Month Ago Avg.||$2.46||$2.98||$2.58||$2.18||$1.76||$1.56|
|Year Ago Avg.||$2.12||$2.62||$2.33||$2.11||$1.70||$1.50|
|(1) Sources: http://www.cngprices.com
(2) CNG retail price data is an average. Current range is between $1.99-$2.39/GGE.
(3) CNG fleet pricing reflects a typical volume discount.
(4) FPA, fuel purchase agreement, is an estimate for large volume purchase commitments.
(5) VETC, Volumetric Excise Tax Credit, is not included because no VETC has yet been approved for 2017.
(6) Pricing shown updated as of 11/13/2017
PLEASE NOTE: Chart above may not reflect current pricing for petroleum fuels, CNG pricing is steady (see chart to the left)
Find a CNG or LPG fueling station near you by using one of the widgets below
Fueling Data Source: Alternative Fuels Data Center [afdc.energy.gov], Colorado Energy Office and discussions with station owners.